CML Electronics by GFB Designs
Exciting News !
The CML Electronics business is now owned and operated by GFB Designs (developers of the Sig-naTrak® range of products).
Shortly, the contents of this website will be migrated our new combined website at www.signatrak.co.uk but - for the moment - we are maintaining this site separately in order to give existing customers continuity and familiarity with regard to product ordering and information downloading.
At the moment, we have no plans to change any specifications or names for the excellent CML product range (after all, if it isn't broke, why fix it) and we are delighted to be able to add these items to our existing range of DCC accessories and Controllers
Products are now available to order, with a current order turn-around time of about 7 days. We have now taken delivery of circuit boards for the production of the DAC20, DTM30, SIGM20, TXC1 & MSC8 products.
If you wish to order any of the CML Electronics products, please contact Fraser Black using one of the methods listed below.
This is the home page for CML Electronics: home of DCC and LocoNet accessories. Our products enhance operation of a railway using Digitrax & LocoNet Command control systems. If you are ready to go beyond basic throttle controls, read on!
We provide DAC20 & MSC8 Accessory Decoders for points and other devices, allowing them to be controlled by throttles, panels or by PC. We have the SIGM20 Automatic Signal Controllers: these allow signals to be set depending on where trains are, and what the points are set to. The DTM20 Layout Control Panels to allow points, signals and other devices to be controlled by a panel with switches & LEDs rather than simply by number using a throttle. We have a new DSS1 Shuttle Controller, allowing a train to be operated automatically - without a computer needed. The TXC1 Turntable Controller allows turntables to be indexed to a specified track exit automatically.
Depending on your type of DCC system you may be interested in the following products:
For any DCC system:
- Our DAC20 accessory decoder has 8 outputs and will work with most point motors.
- The MSC8 Scenery Animator will control up to 4 radio control servos, a motor and up to 8 lighting functions. Use servos to move points, signals or scenery devices. Use lighting effects for animated house lighting, disco lights, flickering oil lamps, welding, police car lights etc.
- The TXC1 Turntable Indexer controls Fleischmann, Hornby and Atlas type turntables with manual or DCC controls. It indexes to a selected track exit automatically.
For Digitrax users:
- The SIGM20 signal controller will operate 8 three aspect or 6 4 aspect signals, automatically set as track becomes occupied or points get set.
- The DTM30 allow a panel with pushbuttons and LEDs to control points and signals.
- The DSS1 will control a train automatically - for example for an "end to end" shuttle or a "station stop" on a loop of track.