Please be aware we will be closed and will not respond to any telephone or email enquiries from 17th July to 1st August 2014.
This is the home page for CML Electronics Limited: home of DCC and LocoNet accessories. Our products enhance operation of a railway using Digitrax & LocoNet Command control systems. If you are ready to go beyond basic throttle controls, read on!
We provide DAC20 & MSC8 Accessory Decoders for points and other devices, allowing them to be controlled by throttles, panels or by PC. We have the SIGM20 Automatic Signal Controllers: these allow signals to be set depending on where trains are, and what the points are set to. The DTM20 Layout Control Panels to allow points, signals and other devices to be controlled by a panel with switches & LEDs rather than simply by number using a throttle. We have a new DSS1 Shuttle Controller, allowing a train to be operated automatically - without a computer needed. The TXC1 Turntable Controller allows turntables to be indexed to a specified track exit automatically.
Depending on your type of DCC system you may be interested in the following products:
For any DCC system:
- Our DAC20 accessory decider has 8 outputs and will work with most point motors.
- The MSC8 Scenery Animator will control up to 4 radio control servos, a motor and up to 8 lighting functions. Use servos to move points, signals or scenery devices. Use lighting effects for animated house lighting, disco lights, flickering oil lamps, welding, police car lights etc.
- The TXC1 Turntable Indexer controls Fleischmann, Hornby and Atlas type turntables with manual or DCC controls. It indexes to a selected track exit automatically.
For Digitrax users:
- The SIGM20 signal controller will operate 8 three aspect or 6 4 aspect signals, automatically set as track becomes occupied or points get set.
- The DTM30 allow a panel with pushbuttons and LEDs to control points and signals.
- The DSS1 will control a train automatically - for example for an "end to end" shuttle or a "station stop" on a loop of track.
- email contact details
- Registered office:
- 18 Nickleby Road
- PO8 0RH
telephone: 02392 599570 (evenings & weekends please)
(from outside UK dial +44 2392 599570)
Registered in England and Wales number 4243423.